Experience the excitement of the Strade Bianche of this 2 March to 9 March 2019
- Price From: EUR 2490
- 8 Days.
- 7 Nights.
- Vigente desde: 2019-11-12
- Vigente hasta: 2020-02-22
Price starting from € 2.490
What’s included and Details
• All lodging
• All breakfasts
• All dinners
• High end Pinarello bike
• Daily bike tune ups and bike washing service
• Cycling kit daily laundry service
• Professional riding guide
• Support car with pro bike mechanic, spare wheels, sports nutrition,
and anything else riders may need for their rides
• Pick up and drop off service
• Numbered race bib for the 2020 edition of the Gran Fondo Strade
Pick up: Pisa or Florence airport or Train Station
Drop off: Pisa or Florence airport or Train Station
Three-star hotel or equivalent:
• Single Occupancy: 3.190 Euros (taxes included)
• Double Occupancy: 2.490 Euros (taxes included)
Four-star hotel or equivalent:
• Single Occupancy: 3.590 Euros (taxes included)
• Double Occupancy: 2.890 Euros (taxes included)
• Flights to and from Italy
• Changes to menus (charged separately)
• Anything not listed (charged separately)
All tours Boarding, owned by Inversiones Díaz Carreño SAS, Carrera 15 No. 112 – 09 Lc2-22 Bogota - Colombia, identified with NIT 901211991-8, which operates as a tour operator and travel agency with National Tourism Register No. 61579. (we, ours or ours) and are subject to these terms and conditions.
Price, PAYMENT AND BILLING.
Once you have booked your trip and paid your deposit, the price shown on your booking confirmation is the guaranteed price of your trip. All advertised prices are in US Dollars or Colombian Pesos as the case may be, and include VAT. You must pay for your trip in full at least 60 days before your departure date. If you do not pay for your trip in full 60 days before the departure date, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and you will lose your deposit. You will receive a receipt once you have paid the deposit in advance, and your Sales Invoice for Diaz Carreño SAS Investments. At the end of the tour. Its obligations You must follow the instructions of your professional guide addressing at all times; make sure you have an adequate level of physical condition to participate in your trip.