Escape for four days to Germany and let yourself be dazzled by the amazing automotive engineering of brands such as Mercedes-Benz and BMW.
- Price From: USD 742
- 4 Days.
- 3 Nights.
- Vigente desde: 2020-01-01
- Vigente hasta: 2021-03-31
Day 1 Stuttgart
Upon arrival in Stuttgart optional private transfer to your hotel. Free afternoon. Take advantage of time and discover the city at your own pace.
Day 2 Stuttgart
Great brands such as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Bosch have their headquarters in Stuttgart. In the morning visit the museum of Mercedes-Benz. There he learns about the history of the car since Carl Benz invented it in 1886, but he can also see modern models and even futuristic prototypes. In the afternoon you will visit the other of the big car producers in Stuttgart: Porsche. The museum is located in a building of exceptional architecture and the exposed cars are equally fascinating.
Day 3 Stuttgart - Munich
Travel by train to Munich. The capital of Bavaria is known not only for the Oktoberfest but also for its cars. A tourist driver will take you to the BMW World. The BMW world is a center of interactive activities. The BMW museum represents mobility, elegance, dynamics and passion. A unique exhibition shows the 125 most important and attractive cars of the BMW brand. The open concept of the museum creates a connection between a technical and historical museum.
Day 4 Munich
Optional transfer to the airport.
- Accommodation in hotels of the chosen category including buffet breakfast and city tax
- Second class train ticket Stuttgart - Munich
- Tickets to the Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and BMW museums
- Spanish-speaking tourist driver to visit the BMW World and BMW Museum, 4 hours
- Airline tickets.
- Food not described in the itinerary
- Personal expenses or not specified in the Plan.
- Tips and expenses not specified in the Plan.
- Optional excursions and tours of the itinerary.
Rates subject to availability. Rates in US dollars per person depending on accommodation. Rates not valid for groups. Conditions and cancellation policy at www.abordando.co. Consequently, Article 17 of Law 679 of 2001, Abordando Turismo y Eventos RNT 32098 warns the tourist that the exploitation and sexual abuse of minors in the country are punishable by administrative crimes, in accordance with current laws.