What do you expect to enjoy a fascinating boat ride on the Rhine Valley, a tour for the second largest port in Europe, an ascend to the television tower to enjoy a wonderful view over the capital of Germany and visit a chocolate factory.
- Price From: USD 1084
- 7 Days.
- 6 Nights.
- Vigente desde: 2020-01-01
- Vigente hasta: 2021-03-31
Day 1 / Monday Frankfurt
Arrival in Frankfurt and transfer to the hotel. At first glance Frankfurt is a city that impresses with its skyscrapers, it is very cozy and charming. Accommodation at the Mövenpick Frankfurt City Hotel or similar.
Day 2 / Tuesday Frankfurt - Rüdesheim - St.Goar - Cologne
Transfer to Rüdesheim. Brief tour of the old town. Then you will make a cruise that runs along the most picturesque stretch of the Rhine River: the Loreley Valley. After disembarking in St. Goar, the trip continues towards the city of Cologne. City tour. Accommodation at the Maritim Hotel or similar.
Day 3 / Wednesday Cologne - Hamburg
Departure to Hamburg. Upon arrival a panoramic tour of the city is made. The city owes its worldwide fame to the elegance of its old avenues, to its port, the 2nd largest in Europe and to the famous St. Pauli neighborhood. Accommodation at Hotel Holiday Inn Hamburg Berliner Tor or similar.
Day 4 / Thursday Hamburg - Berlin
Free time. In the afternoon transfer to Berlin. Accommodation at the Hollywood Media Hotel or similar.
Day 5 / Friday Berlin
A spectacular ascent to the television tower awaits you. Then you will get to know the most historical places such as “Unter den Linden” avenue and the Brandenburg Gate. You can also discover the most modern part of the city such as the German Parliament and Potsdam Square. Afternoon free to visit Berlin on your own. Accommodation at the Hollywood Media Hotel or similar.
Day 6 / Saturday Berlin - Potsdam - Erfurt
Continuation of the trip to Potsdam, where the park and Sanssouci Palace (UNESCO) are seen. On the way to Erfurt, a short stop in the city of Halle to visit the chocolate factory in Halloren. Continue to Erfurt, known as the "Rome of Thuringia" for its architectural beauty. Accommodation at the Radisson Blu Hotel Erfurt or similar.
Day 7 / Sunday Erfurt - Frankfurt
Walk through the city where you will meet the Augustinian Monastery and the Krämerbrücke Bridge, the longest built and inhabited bridge (with 32 houses) in Europe. The trip will continue to Eisenach. Visit of Wartburg Castle, where Martin Luther translated the Bible (ticket not included). End of the tour around 7 pm at the Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City or similar (It is recommended to add one night to the plan to travel back on the next day's flight in the afternoon).
- Transportation by car, minivan or bus throughout the tour
- Accompanying guide throughout the tour (driver-guide for a group of less than 8 people)
- Arrival transfer Frankfurt airport - tour hotel
- Accommodation in double room in the mentioned or similar hotels
- Buffet breakfast in all hotels
- Visits and excursions according to program
- Boat trip on the Rhine River
- Ascent to the television tower
- Ticket to Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam
- Visit of the Halloren chocolate factory in Halle with tasting
- Visit of a farm in the Black Forest with cheese tasting
- Airline tickets.
- Food not described in the itinerary
- Personal expenses or not specified in the Plan.
- Tips and expenses not specified in the Plan.
- Optional or optional excursions and tours of the itinerary.
Rates subject to availability. Rates in US dollars per person depending on accommodation. Rates not valid for groups. Conditions and cancellation policy at www.abordando.co. Consequently, Article 17 of Law 679 of 2001, Abordando Turismo y Eventos RNT 32098 warns the tourist that the exploitation and sexual abuse of minors in the country are punishable by administrative crimes, in accordance with current laws.